- I am Maud, an independent researcher, and trainer.
- With years of experience in communications in the Tech sector,
- I now work as a consultant for private and non-profit organizations worldwide.
- I specialized in Artificial Intelligence and Accessibility for children
- Standards and policy-making: AI and accessibility 4 children
- UX design for participation
- Capacity building assessment
- Recommendations for tools selection
- Assessing accessibility design for new projects
- Evidence-based research (accessibility and AI)
- Data collection processes and algorithmic governance (impact on children)
- AI best practices supporting inclusion and deinstitutionalization
- Monitoring of international policies on accessibility & children’s rights
- AI literacy and ethics
- Inclusive design and accessibility
- Inclusive workshops for children